W.C. Esp, one of the East End's most renowned and celebrated home comfort providers, is looking for talented, hardworking and experienced individuals to join our team. Ideal candidates will demonstrate a high degree of self-motivation and professionalism, along with knowledge of the HVAC or transportation industries, or related fields.
Prior experience is a must.
Full or partial benefits, including health insurance, might be available depending on the position. Please continue checking this page, as we will continue to update it as new positions are filled or made available.
W.C. Esp is currently accepting applications for the following open positions:
Full-Time Propane and Oilheat Delivery Driver/Service Technician
- Five (5) years' experience in HVAC service, transportation or related field
- Current, valid Class B Commercial Driver's License (CDL) with HazMat Endorsement
- Strong work ethic and customer service skills
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits, including health insurance
- Great hours
- Friendly work environment
To apply, please fill out the form below and click "Submit." Qualified candidates will be contacted via phone or email.